Your partner of choice when it comes to
Inspection and servicing
The machines and equipment have been installed and commissioned, the supplier goes through the hand-over routine and promptly leaves the site. So what happens next? Now it is up to the plant operator to ensure that everything keeps running smoothly and efficiently. And for many this means a series of pitfalls and headaches – often caused by legislative requirements and insurance conditions. In the worst case scenario a machine can breakdown and the entire production line can even come to a halt.
Regular inspection and servicing can help detect machine irregularities and resolve potential malfunctions before the production plant is put at risk.
Our service team can carry out this inspection work for you to the latest technical standards. You do not have to worry about dates and deadlines, as we will notify you automatically after a preset time that an inspection is soon due. Then you only have to name the day that best suits your production schedule.
In Germany every company is now legally required to ensure that all its electrical plant and equipment is periodically tested in accordance with DGUV V3 regulations.
The following measures are defined under the terms of DGUV V3
- Original commissioning inspection in compliance with DIN VDE 0100-600
- Periodic inspection in compliance with DIN VDE 0105-100
- Inspection of portable equipment in compliance with DIN VDE 0701/0702
- Inspection of equipment in compliance with DIN VDE 0113 and EN60204
Failure to comply with these instructions may have serious consequences: loss of insurance cover, criminal prosecution and claim for compensation against those responsible in the event of damage or loss. In such cases the legislator will want to see a complete and continuous inspection record.
All the benefits at a glance
- No tie-up of resources and fixed cost increase by own personnel.
- We automatically perform all the periodic inspections for you.
- All the inspection protocols are stored in a database and can be retrieved for you at any time for presentation to the authorities and insurance companies.
- We have a high degree of knowledge about your requirements, your machines, your installations and your staff: there is no need for any detailed induction process or clarification of interfaces.
- We will handle the servicing and accountability side of things, leaving you free to concentrate on your core business.
Blumenbecker offers a variety of services related to its wide range of solutions. One of the most important ones is in-depth consulting. We don’t just view you as a customer but actively develop custom recommendations for you.
We work with you to analyse your situation and individual requirements and develop the solutions that consider not just your technical needs but your budget as well. Our goal is always to supply the best-possible solution for you.
We protect the value of your investments by modernising your switchgear.
We examine and test your mobile switchgear in the intervals prescribed by DGUV V3 and other regulations. This includes preparing the necessary documentation for you.
We provide tailor-made, manufacturer-agnostic maintenance and immediately make any repairs that may be necessary.
We generally keep a stock of the most important wearing parts. We can also provide professional engineering and repair services for more complex challenges by working with our other business divisions. Also, thanks to our many service centres, our technicians are never far away and can keep your machinery running smoothly.
Installation / Dismantling
Our trained installers will professionally install and dismantle your systems and machinery following a modernisation or a similar project.
After your equipment has been shut down temporarily or newly installed, our skilled engineers and technicians will professionally commission your switchgear and monitor the start-up process.
Additional services Equipment inspection and much more
In addition to the prescribed programme of regular inspections we also provide additional services, including
- analysis and certification of industrial networks
- electrical thermal imaging
- maintenance, servicing and upgrades
Thermal imaging of your switchgear
Nearly one third of all industrial fires are caused by the overheating of electrical equipment. Our thermal imaging searches provide an early warning of heat pockets in your switchgear systems, thereby reducing equipment failure rates by 80%. You benefit through:
- early detection of potential risks and vulnerabilities
- increased plant availability
- avoidance of consequential loss
So set a date with our technicians as soon as possible before a damaging event comes your way.